Ayrshire 21 was a LEADER funded collaborative initiative aimed at providing targeted help, support and funding for rural areas across the three Ayrshire local authority areas.
This was an intensive and groundbreaking programme to encourage local action across rural Ayrshire by:
- bring people together
- encouraging more involvement and interest in the areas
- helping people become more active in their community
- being innovative
- strengthening local democracy so people have more say
- assessing needs and issues and planning for change
- becoming better organised to implement plans
- cooperating with other communities
- influencing decisions
Please contact the LEADER office for further information.